Our client is fast-growing Real Estate Service company that is looking to hire a Human Resources Manager to be based out of their New Jersey office.
- Fast paced, dynamic and evolving organization
- Opportunities for upward mobility based on success
- Leading janitorial, maintenance, concierge/front desk and security services company
Reporting to the VP of Human Resources you will take charge of all day-to-day HR matters for the US operations of the business. This will include general HR business liaison, recruitment, training program management, compensation and benefits, employee relations and labor relations. You will also be responsible for managing a team of 4 across 13 states.
The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with unions. You will also possess strong influencing skills, with solid experience in establishing policies that promote company culture. We are also looking for:
- A minimum of 5+ years of relevant HR experience
- Union avoidance experience required
- Exceptional relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz at email@example.com