Our client, an international asset management boutique, is seeking a dynamic junior HR professional for a Payroll Specialist role.
• Regional role
• Successful, growing boutique firm with an international culture
• Great opportunity for an operationally strong HR professional to move into a generalist role
Reporting to the APAC Head of Human Resources, as part of a lean team, you will cover all-round HR duties for the firm’s staff across the region, focussing in operational areas such as payroll administration, visa applications, benefits and wellness, and recruitment while gaining exposure to other areas including employee relations, performance management, and other areas of junior generalist work.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and relationship builder, with a genuine interest in understanding the business. They will be attentive to detail, and able to handle transactional matters accurately and efficiently. They will have ample exposure to either junior generalist work, or at least some of the above-listed specialist areas.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least 2-3 years of prior HR experience within Financial Services
• Previous HR operations experience in payroll and mobility
• Fluent written and spoken English, with other Asian languages highly advantageous
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com.
Job code: HM/13707
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.