Our client, an international finance firm, is seeking a dynamic junior HR professional for a Payroll Specialist role.
• Regional role
• Successful, growing firm with an international culture
• Great opportunity for an operationally strong HR professional to move into a generalist role
Reporting to the APAC Head of Human Resources, as part of a lean team, will be responsible for managing the regions payroll process. Additionally you will provide general C&B support
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and relationship builder, with a genuine interest in understanding the business. They will be attentive to detail, and able to handle transactional matters accurately and efficiently. They will have ample exposure to either junior generalist work, or at least some of the above-listed specialist areas.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least 2-3 years of prior HR experience within Financial Services
• Previous experience in regional payroll
• Fluent written and spoken English, with other Asian languages highly advantageous
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: HM/14627
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only