Our client is a global financial services business looking to hire a Strategic People Information Lead
- Location: Global (Dublin, UK, India)
- Reports To: Head of Operations and Implementation, CPO
The purpose of the role is to support as the People Insights and Analytics Lead, you’ll be responsible for defining and delivering the people analytics strategy and providing insights into the people data, which will enhance the firm’s understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing the business. You will be accountable for transforming the existing people data proposition to meet the growing demand from the businesses for clear, accurate and insightful people data throughout the employee lifecycle.
The successful candidate will be a subject matter expertise to prioritise and manage demand, and to help drive data to support insights for key decision making. You will ideally have proven experience of taking data and analytics to tell a story, and drive actions, using your understanding of presentation and visualisation tools. You understand a wide range of people analytics solutions and visualisation from core reporting through to the development.
- Drive the People Insights strategy and roadmaps, strengthening the core proposition.
- Support the partnership between CPO, Technology and Data value to help prioritise and govern requests for people data and insights.
- Partnering with multiple teams to find innovative ways of delivering people data and insight which help drive strategic outcomes
- Proactively identify and explore the key stories within our people data, joining the dots across multiple data sets and a variety of information, to providing clear and insightful analysis and narrative to senior leaders.
- Respond to business queries and challenges, providing comprehensive and creative insights wherever possible and clearly managing expectations where requirements can’t be met.
- Lead senior leadership briefings as required, making sure data is reported in a transparent, accessible and useable way.
- Work with Key CPO and Business stakeholders to highlight insights to support business driven actions.
- Identify and prepare ‘deep dive’s into key areas of insight for GOC on a quarterly basis.
- Create and socialise use case for Insights to be presented with key stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with a broad virtual team including People Analytics, HR Leadership and HR Technology teams to deliver the People Insights and Analytics strategy.
- Support senior HR business partners in their engagement with the business, taking an analytical consulting approach and providing guidance and advice to support data-lead decision making.
- Work with the Risk and Data Governance teams to ensure data is stored, handled and communicated in line with all relevant regional regulation.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Experience of developing and implementing a people analytics strategy and change roadmap, and a track record of providing robust, innovative and trusted solutions
- Proven ability to use data to draw insights and paint a compelling story and narrative.
- Extensive experience of data analysis, from providing basic, but high quality reporting through to multivariant analysis and advanced analytics.. Experience of working with or as part of an HR/CPO function in similar roles is highly desirable.
- Previous experience working with HR / People systems, including Workday and Cornerstone would be beneficial, as well as with BI platforms including Tableau, Domo and Power BI
- Exceptional analytics and communication skills - able to identify and interpret complex scenarios and communicate them clearly and effectively
- Strong stakeholder management skills - able to challenge the status quo and manage expectations while maintaining positive relationships
- Highly collaborative, with experience of influencing and working globally.
We are ideally looking for someone within the financial or professional services sector.
Job Reference :- 16307
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted