One of our long-standing clients is looking for an Immigration Advisor to join their fast-growing team. You will be the key member to assist with global immigration cases & provide technical advice to clients.
The right candidate will be working with various clients offering them professional advice. You will be the main point of contact to clients, colleagues and accounts regarding UK immigration issues. You will manage immigration cases, including complying with all associated administrative duties and updating the internal system. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking for further develop with a well-established company professionally and personally.
The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in corporate UK immigration and corporate account management across various industries. You should be OISC accredited. We are looking for someone who can the ability to build strategic working relationships with different parties and have knowledge of global immigration management. My client offers a competitive package to the right candidate along with attractive benefits and friendly working environment.
- Act as the contact point to clients, colleagues and accounts regarding UK Immigration issues
- Offer technical advice to clients, assignees and vendors regarding UK immigration rules
- Prepare and submit all types of UK immigration application
- Manage own cases and assist colleagues if needed including complying with all associated administrative duties and updating internal system
- Ensure full satisfaction from all clients
- Maintain compliance with corporate polices, programs, and standards
- 3 years of experience of corporate immigration & corporate account management across various industries
- Knowledge and experience of global immigration management
- Ability to build strategic working relationships with different parities
- Enthusiastic attitude to change
- Sound commercial and financial awareness
- Self-motivated with excellent time management
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
For further details please contact Genie Shi at email@example.com.