Immigration Manager - New York City
A leading global law firm is looking to hire an Immigration Manager to ensure the successful execution of the business’s immigration strategy. This role is based out of their office in New York City
- Prestigious global law firm
- Collaborative environment
- Highly visible role within the business
As the Immigration Manager you will be leading the business’s in-house immigration program. You will be tasked with being the subject matter expert around managing complex immigration matters. You will also be tasked with providing support to employee’s, stakeholders and service providers as well.
The ideal candidate has had previous experience working in an immigration positon in either a corporate (in-house) or professional services environment. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for liaising with senior leadership across the business in order to communicate regular updates as well as educate the team. This role also requires extremely strong time-management skills as you will be responsible for handling multiple projects at a given time.
In Addition You Must Have:
- At least 5+ years of immigration experience in either corporate (in-house) or professional services environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of all projects from start to finish
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org DBH/15205