A Global Relocation Services Provider is looking to hire a new International Compensation Analyst to support the company’s International Compensation initiatives.
- Global brand
- Strong career prospects based on success
- Growing company
Reporting into the Senior Manager of Global Compensation, you will be responsible for supporting the entire compensation process for expatriates as well as being the sole point of contact for assignees, various providers, and the business. You will also be tasked with managing all matters related to tax, payroll, and compensation.
The ideal candidate has previous experience in expat compensation within a Relocation Management or a Consulting Firm. This person should have very strong analytical skills, while also being able to break down data and present to senior stakeholders in a concise manner. Given the fast-paced and changing environment, this person must be able to adapt and prioritize their workload accordingly. In addition, this person should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, Business or equivalent experience
- At least 4+ years of International compensation experience preferably within a Relocation Management Company
- Expertise utilizing Excel
- Ability to work autonomously and juggle multiple projects
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code DBH/13125a.