A Global Relocation Services Provider is looking to hire a new International Compensation Manager to oversee the organization’s Expatriate Compensation function.
- Well-respected Relocation Services Provider
- Senior leadership opportunity
- Growing company
As the International Compensation Manager you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the entire expatriate compensation function for the business. You will also be tasked with managing at team of 5 direct reports while serving as the subject matter expert for all matters related to expatriate compensation which includes, cost projections, compensation accumulation, and global payroll etc.
The ideal candidate has previous management experience in expat compensation within a Relocation Management Company. This person should have very strong analytical skills, while also being able to break down data and present to senior stakeholders in a concise manner. In addition, this person should have:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Compensation Manger within a Relocation Management Company
- Proven experience successfully managing an expatriate compensation function
- Strong executive presence
- Ability to also work autonomously and juggle multiple projects
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org.