One of the top tier legal firms is looking for an International Global Mobility Manager join their newly formed team. You will be the key member to assist with the Head of Global Mobility in terms of the strategic piece and monitor a team of 4.
The right candidate will be working closely with the Head of Global Mobility to review and improve mobility processes. You will provide HR colleagues with the information needed to handle international mobility queries and coaching them to have quality and compliant conversation with the stakeholders. You will further develop the centre of excellence for international mobility throughout the network. It is a newly formed team and we need someone who is strong enough to see the potential of the team and upskilling them. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking for further develop with a well-established company professionally and personally.
The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in global mobility. You should be an expert in international mobility processes including experience with immigration/visa requirement and providing relocation advice. You should have prior leadership in managing others and ability to influence without the need for direct authority. We are looking for someone who is articulate, flexible and able to cope with changes. My client offers a competitive package to the right candidate along with attractive benefits and friendly working environment.
- Provide leadership regarding mobility to HR colleagues and build capability within own team globally
- Deliver international secondments, transfers and/or ad hoc mobility projects as required on a national, regional and international basis
- Act as first line of management to IM colleagues in the London office
- Support and proactively promote mobility policies and change management processes
- Review and improve mobility processes
- Lead and participate on regional and global international mobility calls and presentations
- Build relationships and credibility with key partners and staff across the network
- Establish commercial relationship with other external provers and vendors
- Ensure the firm is immigration and regulatory compliant in our international mobility cases, and advise HR colleagues on relevant practice and processes in respect to immigration
- Provide coaching to HR team to have quality and compliant conversations with their stakeholders
- 5 years of experience of global mobility, ideally from in-house
- Prior leadership in managing others is a MUST
- Strong previous experience as an International Mobility Manager
- Strong advisory, coaching and facilitation skills
- Experience of supplier management and sourcing
- Ability to understand new concepts quickly and put learning into action
- Strong internal client service focus and client relationship management skills
- General knowledge of Expert Tax related issues and topics for the international mobility population
- Flexible, adaptable and able to cope with change
For further details please contact Genie Shi at email@example.com.