International Relocation Consultant – Greater Chicago Area
A leading Relocation Management Company is looking to hire an International Relocation Consultant to support their growing business based out of their Chicago office.
- Globally known business
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Strong career prospects based on success
Reporting directly to a number of Senior Account Managers, you will be tasked with handling all facets of the international relocation process. You will serve as the single point of coordination for the client company, various service partners and each assignee that you are responsible for, and will ultimately be tasked with communicating and delivering the entire relocation process.
You must have a flexible and adaptable personality style as you will be required to constantly communicate changes and modifications as it relates to various client programs. This role also requires extremely strong time-management skills as you will be responsible for handling multiple projects and caseload’s.
In addition you must have:
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Relocation Consultant with international assignment management experience
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Ability to interface with individuals on multiple levels
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of all projects from start to finish
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: firstname.lastname@example.org DBH/14863 #LI-DH2