A well-known Relocation Services Group is seeking to hire an entry-level International Tax Coordinator for Global Mobility Services to support their growing Global Mobility Tax practice based out of their Chicago office.
- Well-known Relocation Services Group
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Upward mobility and career advancement
The International Tax Coordinator is an entry-level yet crucial role where you will be responsible for providing key International Tax, Payroll and Compensation services to support the delivery of the business’s global accounts. Your will provide support and guidance to your accounts around the areas of cost projections, salary analysis, assignment letters, and compensation collection. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside and be trained by a number of seasoned Global Mobility industry professional’s.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in a role dealing with either Compensation, Tax, Payroll, or Accounting. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be tasked with communicating and presenting data at a high-level both internally and externally as well. In addition you must have:
- 1-3 years’ experience in either Compensation, Tax, Payroll, or Accounting
- Customer-service oriented approach
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is preferred as well
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code DBH/13027b.