An excellent opportunity for and assertive, Japanese-speaking recruiter to join a fast-paced, growing organisation to handle a regional remit.
- Fast-paced, innovative corporate culture
- Handle regional hires
- Highly professional, established multinational company culture
You will take ownership of recruitment across all functions focusing on senior level hires. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders, focusing on selecting and pipelining candidates for openings and work force planning.
The ideal candidate is an individual with a passion for finding the right talent at the right time and strives for a superior candidate experience across all levels of hires.
- Must have experience recruiting in APAC, prior in-house experience is preferred for this role
- Japanese language skills are required, as this role will build out the Japan business, Mandarin an added advantage
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
To be considered for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting TS/13084
Tamara Sigerhall, Director
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1329062
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.