Our client is a leading Insurance firm looking for a high-potential Junior HR Business Partner to join their Hong Kong team.
• Direct reporting to the Hong Kong Head of HR
• Respected International Insurance firm
• Great opportunity for a strong JR HR professional to take a step up
You will be handling all generalist functions in a lean team, giving ample expose across the HR spectrum. You will provide input on talent management and workforce planning, and provide day-to-day performance management guidance and resolution of employee issues. Due to the same team, you will need to be hands-on and handle transactional HR matters.
The successful candidate will be someone who thrives on taking wide responsibilities, and has the expertise and confidence to deal face-to-face with senior stakeholders in the business. They will also possess the analytical skills to use data in developing solutions. It is necessary to prove your interpersonal skills, ability to liaise with employees across the business, and willingness to embrace change and ambiguity. Specifically, the successful candidate will also demonstrate:
• 4-6 years generalist experience in a financial services environment
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Fluent English and Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.