A fortune top 100 organization based in Miami is looking to hire 2 Junior HR Business Partner (Generalists) to join their team.
• Diverse role with exposure to many HR facets
• Fresh, exciting and collaborative culture – continuous learning!
• Full time, permanent position with a global, high performing and growing Organization
Reporting to the HR Operations Manager, you will play a critical role as a primary contact for all HR requests. As an HR Generalist, you will provide professional advice, support and guidance on HR issues and together with HR colleagues ensure corporate HR programs are delivered to your assigned client group.
We are ideally looking for someone who has come from a corporate background within a global organization, that is familiar with a HR Shared Services model. We are also looking for an individual who has a proactive attitude, looking to develop their HR career and are able to work within a collaborative team. You will have high attention to detail, able to multitask, have excellent commercial/business acumen and be willing to roll up their sleeves in order to do the operational aspects of the role. In addition, we are also looking for:
• MUST have Strong Microsoft Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
• 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in an HR role within a corporate (Blue Chip) and/or global organizations
• Excellent at prioritizing and proven stakeholder/relationship management skills
• Ability to work through ambiguity and a high level of resilience