Junior HR Generalist – Los Angeles, CA
A global professional services giant is seeking a knowledgeable Junior HR Generalist to be the go-to contact for employees’ HR and benefits inquiries in their Los Angeles office.
- Global high-performing organization
- Long term career and learning opportunities
- Generous compensation package
You will play a critical role supporting all HR matters around talent management and benefits for various business units. As a Junior HR Generalist, you will help manage onboarding, people processing functions, and ensure local, state and federal compliance on all HR initiatives. You will also manage multiple internal and external vendor relationships and ensure employees are informed of and supported in their health and wellbeing benefits.
We are looking for high potential individual who has a proactive attitude, is looking to develop their HR career, and are able to work within a collaborative and passionate team. You must be organized, have high attention to detail, and be comfortable working in fast-paced, multi-tasking environment. This role requires strong knowledge of California timekeeping and labor laws, as you will interact with leaders at all levels of the organization.
In Addition You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3-5 years’ of HR Generalist/ HR Operations experience
- Experience with PeopleSoft and Kronos is a plus
- Background in HRIS, Benefits, Compliance and Employee Relations is desired
- Knowledge of California timekeeping and labor laws is required
For further details please contact Priyanka Krishnan-D'Souza: firstname.lastname@example.org PKD/14800