Our client is a top tier law firms with global present and they are now looking for a passionate L&D professional to join their team.
• Professional and supportive work environment
• Excellent career development
• Regional coverage
Reporting to the regional L&D Advisor you will play a key role in managing various L&D programmes in the region. Specifically, you will be responsible for the end to end L&D support such as working with internal key stakeholders, managing 3rd party vendors, ensuring L&D programmes are managed effectively and conducting post training evaluation. You should have strong L&D coordination experience as well as be able to present any updates and developments to fee earners and support staff.
To be successful in this role you should have a minimum of 3 year’s relevant experience gained from a professional firm or MNC where you were detailed and hands-on.
In addition to this you should also have the following -
• Strong presentation and communications skills, good attention to detail, highly organized, able to work independently and able to meet deadlines
• Proactive, confident, positive mindset with a strong dedication to results
• Language fluency in English is a must while Asian languages are an advantage
For further details please contact Dena Haron on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com
Job Code DH/12706
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.