Our client is a global US music company looking to hire a L&D Manager.
The pupose of this role is to romote and facilitate learning and development initiatives that strengthen tge business and its people, continuously shaping a meaningful employee experience across UK & International – Other International & Asia Pacific. Simultaneously, support the design and delivery of global talent initiatives.
Key Objectives / Responsibilities:
Talent Management & Development
- Closely support the design and delivery of global talent programmes, where support can range from working with suppliers on content to managing logistical solutions with support team
- Maintain talent pulse on executive, mid-level and junior pipelines in designated markets through effective partnering with HR Ops
- Use talent insights to design and oversee the delivery of local talent programmes such as Featuring and Maximising Your Potential
- Support global diversity activity with particular focus on how we promote and retain key segments of our workforce
Learning & Development
- Act as internal consultant to HR Operations, employees and managers on broader team level learning and development interventions, promoting best in class team effectiveness, building on the insights and activities led by the L&D Advisor where applicable
- Partner with HR Ops teams, L&D Advisor and facilitator network to manage the evolution of learning curriculums, enacting on needs and fulfilling potential based on current trends with particular attention to emerging markets
- Input into the design and delivery of Digital Uncovered UK, advising on strong engagement and development practices while gaining traction for digital skill building programmes in new markets
- Support the successful design and delivery of the intern programme or any future variation
- Promote the use of global learning and development tools, such as Mainstage’s My Learning, Imperative’s Purpose and JCA’s Emotional Intelligence to build impact and relevance in markets
- Support the design and delivery of value add programmes around employee lifecycle, which could include bolstering the new hire experience, improving return to work initiatives and standardizing our mentorship programme or other creative measures that support our employee experience based on well spotted opportunities
- Champion performance management solutions, serving as an ambassador for new measures and moving forward the communications cycle and appropriate support in designated markets
- Lead broader engagement initiatives supporting employer branding and employee engagement work
This role will be most suitable for an individual with a creative mindset who has previous experience of working in the media or music industry.
For further information please contact Kirstin MacLaren on email@example.com.