Our client is a leading global law firm looking to hire an experienced L&D Manager to join their team.
- Reporting to the UK/Europe Head of L&D
- Permanet role
In this role, you will use your L&D expertise to support the firm's business services curriculum. This will involve building excellent relationships with key Business Services leaders to establish credibility, trust and knowledge of their needs, as well as supporting services managers with the design and delivery of their training programmes which includes identifying appropriate training providers. This will also include scheduling, organising and administering the programmes particularly where external providers are engaged.
- Build strong relationships with key Business Service heads to establish credibility, trust and knowledge of their needs.
- Work in collaboration with HR Business Partners and Senior Managers with Business Service departments to identify team and individual training and development needs.
- Act as an internal consultant identifying development gaps and making L&D and organisational development (OD) recommendations.
- Create bespoke programmes for business service teams as well as core management skills programmes for all business service departments.
- Identify best value trainers/consultants to assist deliver the training for each business services department.
- Create and manage an effective budget to enable you to deliver a best practice training curriculum.
- Collaborate with HR heads in our international offices to identify and deliver core business services training.
- Work in collaboration with your admin support to schedule, organise and administer all L&D interventions for your department.
- Design and deliver team building events for your business service department which provide a clear and effective outcome.
- Collaborate with the teams LMS colleagues to provide on-line learning in conjunction with your face to face training provided for your business service teams.
- Work with your administrators to record and process invoices with accounts department.
- Become a project lead and participant in a number of key organisational changes with the business e.g. implementing a global mentoring programme, replacing appraisals with on-going feedback etc.
We are ideally looking for someone with previous experience in a learning and development/training role and have a demonstrable track record in supporting your business unit(s). Ideally you will come from a legal, professional or financial services background. Proven experience of successfully designing, delivering, scheduling, organising and administrating seminars is essential. In addition, we are also looking for:
- A good working knowledge of MS packages and IT proficiency essential
- MBTI qualified desirable or other psychometric tools
- Experience of identifying training and development needs and delivering in US, APAC, MENA and Europe.
For further information please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.