Our client is a funky and multi-cultural marketing company that operates in over 15 countries. Due to the business growth, they are now looking for a passionate L&D leader for the region.
• Regional L&D leader role
• Entrepreneurial, dynamic and fun environment
• Brand new position
This is a brand new L&D role for the company, and you will have the opportunity to create a best practice L&D function. Reporting to a dynamic Regional Head of HR, you will be responsible for all L&D matters from putting in place an L&D policy; conducting training needs analysis; designing and delivering sales and leadership training programmes; establishing a very strong L&D culture within the region. The Regional Head of HR would like you to get more exposure in Talent Management once the L&D function is up and running.
You will have a minimum of 5 years’ solid training experience gained from entrepreneurial and hands-on work environment, ideally coming from multi-cultural, dynamic and fast-paced organizations. In addition we are looking for:
• Strong sales and leadership training experience
• The ability to be hands on and is able to be strategic
• An out-spoken, friendly and engaging individual with strong stakeholder relationship management and high level of creativity, flexibility and adaptability
• Language fluency in English
For further details please contact Tony Ho on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code TH/12642
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.