L&D Manager – New York City
Based in New York City, a well-established and exclusive institution is looking to hire an intuitive and proactive L&D Manager to design and deliver learning initiatives throughout the business.
- Diverse and innovative industry
- Strong career prospects based on success
- Generous total compensation package
This individual will be responsible for a number of talent management initiatives and will work with key stakeholders on the initial needs analysis, design, project management, delivery and evaluation to ensure employees and senior level managers are up to date with their learning paths and development. These training sessions can range from traditional classroom style to e-learning, and you will also manage the cost analysis and measurements of training effectiveness.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of implementing resourceful training programs. This person shouldn’t be afraid to roll up their sleeves to do the operational side of the role, while also being able to present well, listen, negotiate and influence senior stakeholders as needed. You will be knowledgeable of training and organizational development theory and practice, as well as have excellent organization skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects.
In addition, the qualified candidate will possess:
- Minimum 5+ years of L&D or OD experience
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Organizational Development or related field
- LMS or learning technologies experience required
- Excellent project management skills working under tight deadlines
For further details please contact Priyanka Krishnan-D’Souza on email@example.com. Job Code PKD/14560