Our client is a multinational fashion retailer seeking a Learning & Development Manager to enable the talent development strategy for continued growth.
- Fashion retailer expanding in the US
- Fast growing company
- Responsible for content creation and facilitation of training
The L&D Manager will lead successful implementation and delivery of induction, leadership, learning, development and organizational effectiveness programs for management or hourly colleagues. This person also executes projects, programs, and activities with key business partners to manage, evaluate and modify existing or proposed programs and develop solutions to meet current and future business needs
In Addition You Must Have:
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Learning & Development Manager or Specialist role
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with end-to-end instructional design and delivery of learning and leadership development programs in a variety of methods (ILT, Virtual, Digital)
- Experience with HRIS and/or Learning Management System software packages
- Recognizable leadership presence with strong facilitation and coaching skills
- Comfortable engaging with all levels of management
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills
- Strong project management, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Flexible to travel and regularly visit stores
For further details please contact Shagun Sharma on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code SS/16704.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.