Our client is a global financial services business looking to hire a Lead Benefit Administrator:
Description and key responsibilities:
- Looking after the UK Flexi Benefits administration, the duties will include managing benefits and operational processes for new joiners, leavers and absences. It will also include admin duties centred around monthly payroll, invoice payments and any other administration processes.
- Responsible for documenting and updating the processes.
- Provision of census data to benefits providers as required.
- Run reports from appropriate systems to extract data.
- Responsible for monthly and annual pensions administration, ensure contributions are correct and funds are invested on time.
- Basic understanding of the company pension plan and/or statutory requirements of the country will be needed.
- Maintain the relevant documents such as online articles, policy information and application forms for all online and off-line contents, including HR Hub, Benefits (where applicable), Workday, Employee Handbook etc.
- Assist with global benefits administration, invoice processing and employee queries.
- Undertake administration tasks where benefits plans require employer approvals, arrange documents to be signed and maintain records as appropriate.
- Reconcile invoices and provide information to payroll for disbursements.
- Collate tax information where applicable and communicate to payroll.
- Apply exception processing and co-ordinate instruction for payroll.
- Assist with employee communication by identifying appropriate distribution lists and release communication.
- Yearly checks for Holiday Buy and Sell upload where applicable.
- Support vendor risk assessment processes, on-boarding and account set up activities.
- Liaise with Benefit providers for employee queries, admin/processes, security risk and invoicing issues.
- Work with providers to investigate issues with failed file delivery or integration issues and refer to appropriate internal teams.
- Provide Benefits SME with stats for quarterly service review with vendors.
- Manage inboxes and triage employee queries and coordinate with correct internal teams to provide solution/answer. Knowledge on specific and statutory benefits policies and processes of the country will be required.
- Assist employee to ensure Workday data integrity that is mandatory for Darwin integration for personal data.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- 2-3 year’s experience of Benefits/Rewards administration is desired.
- The potential candidate should be able to operate independently with little supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proactive, a self-starter and have an ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong skills in operational planning, administration and engagement with various levels of staff Reconciliation skills using Excel and reports from HR systems.
- Eye for details and ability to work at ease with IT systems.
We are ideally looking for someone within the financial or professional services sector.
Job Reference: PF/16331
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.