Are you looking to bring your career in human capital consulting to the next level? Our client is a global management consultancy with an enviable portfolio of Fortune 500 clients looking for a high potential consultant.
- Support senior talent management consultants on strategic OD projects
- Cutting edge talent management and leadership development tools
- Regional client projects
This company provides an intellectually stimulating environment and a very interesting career development track. You will be heavily involved in client projects, working within a team that provides bespoke and innovative talent management solutions.
This position requires a lateral thinker with prior HR consulting experience. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for leadership development and have a background in organisational psychology. As this is a client-facing role, you must be a confident communicator, meticulous, detail-oriented and highly driven to achieve high standards of excellence in your work. A career track record in consultancy as well as some in-house experience is advantageous. You must have exceptional communication and project management skills.
- Degree holder in Organisational Psychology or related field, MBA graduates preferred
- Ability to think laterally and pro-actively on projects that require a high degree of multi-tasking
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal), providing work products of the highest standard of excellence
- Meticulous, detail-oriented and able to prioritise tasks autonomously
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (especially Word and Power Point)
To discuss this role in complete confidence, please contact Tamara Sigerhall firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number TS/12030.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1329062