Our client, a global business advisory firm is seeking a dynamic, experienced leadership development expert to design and deliver training to their staff across Asia.
• Regional role
• Reporting to Global Lead
• Combination of strategy, design, stakeholder management and delivery
Reporting directly to the Global Learning and Development, you will take a leadership role in managing and executing the development programme for employees across the region. You will act as an internal consultant, formulating leadership strategy, and providing classroom delivery, coaching and e-learning solutions. You will work closely with members of the HR team and the business at the country, regional and global level.
The successful candidate will be a proven leadership consultant and trainer with deep knowledge of the challenges and opportunities faced by business leaders in Asia. They will be highly strategic thinkers, able to align their learning strategies with high-level business goals, and collaborate with a diverse range of stakeholders and colleagues. At the same time, they will be hands-on in all aspects of their work, and a strong deliverer of training to senior staff.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least 8 years of experience in relevant leadership development and L&D roles
• Fluent written and spoken English, preferably well as fluency (and ability to deliver training) in Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin)
• Degree qualification, and ideally further qualifications in the learning or psychology space
• Cultural sensitivity, and a proven ability to adapt to different requirements in different Asian countries
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur Abernethy on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code: HM/14113
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.