Our client is a global retailer looking to hire an Learning & Development Advisor:
- Location: Greater London Area
The purpose of the role is to support the Talent Function in their learning commitments, in line with the wider business needs.
- Faciltitation and coordination of all global learning modules
- Developing and nuturing strong relationships with stakeholders across the business to understand and drive success
- Devising and delivering communications in onboarding and new starter reporting
- Lead on measurable learning experiences that build skills, nuture talent and increase engagement
Experience And Qualifications Required
- Degree educated
- Prevcious experience in training delivery, including digital, print, and face to face sessions.
- Relience and composure to thrive in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Tom Dover at email@example.com
Job reference: TD/16782
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.