My client is a top UK law firm looking to hire a Learning & Development Assistant reporting to an L&D Manager and supporting the overall L&D team. The role will involve coordinating external training sessions for clients as well as internal legal training. The job will involve frequent contact with the firm’s partners, associates and clients as well as playing a key role in the ongoing development of the firm’s learning and performance management system. The role requires strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Assist the L&D team with the administration of all training and development initiatives.
- Coordinate the administrative aspects of training sessions and seminars including setting up and attending meetings, contacting and liaising with potential speakers, scheduling dates, preparing materials before, setting up rooms; and collecting feedback.
- Serve as team expert in the use of the firm’s learning and performance management system.
- Be the team’s expert in the use of the firm’s Client Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Administer the firm’s database of bespoke client training.
- Be the ‘go-to’ person for all internal client training queries
- Monitor and update relevant areas of the L&D team’s budget.
- Bachelors degree with a strong academic record
- Experience working within a professional services environment with a strong interest in L&D.
- A confident and proactive individual able to manage a demanding workload.
- Demonstrate good judgement
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and good use of grammar.
- Able to work independently and as a team player on a broad range of projects.
- Solid technical skills, including an advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Ability to familiarise themselves with new quickly.
- Strong organisational skills, able to multi-task and remain resilient under pressure when working to tight deadlines.
- High level of professionalism and integrity; displays the highest standards of professional ethics.
- Team player
For further information please contact Jaime Marks on firstname.lastname@example.org