My client is a mid-sized financial services organisation looking to hire a Learning & Development Business Partner. The role partners closely with HRBPs and Business Managers to ensure that learning objectives are met in line with commercial and business requirements. The Learning & Development Business Partner will deliver an annual learning needs analysis to link L&D activity to developing capability for business objectives in all business areas.
- Manage one direct report
- Deliver and manage effective induction programmes for all new starters
- Work with key stakeholders across the business unit to identify learning needs
- Design and delivery of appropriate learning solutions including practical and engaging workshops.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and internal subject matter experts as required to keep course content up to date and aligned with the business strategy
- Coaching and mentoring; identify coaching and mentoring requirements in development discussions with the HRBPs and business leadership teams
- Manage the learning and development budget
- Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and reporting, version control and quality review activities required by the regulatory bodies are carried out to the standards required
- Work closely with the Head of Learning and Development to manage and continuously develop the firm wide Graduate, trainee, internships marketing, recruitment, on-boarding and induction programmes. Line manage the trainee’s for the duration of their rotational programmes, working closely with business leadership teams on placements, qualification support and performance management.
- Drive the utilisation of the Apprenticeship Levy across all business groups, ensuring that professional qualifications are well managed and funded by the levy
- CIPD qualification or equivalent level of Learning and Development experience in a professional services environment
- Skilled in identifying learning needs and in designing comprehensive and practical learning solutions to meet business needs
- Experience in partnering with senior stakeholders and HRBPs across the business with a confident and credible approach
- Can work well under pressure in a busy environment, is resilient with a proven ability to meet challenging deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the full training cycle: needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation within a commercial organisation
- Practical experience of course development and learning intervention design, including blended learning. Forward thinking with a genuine interest in the latest learning and development practices
- External supplier relationship management capability
- Strong organisational and planning ability
- Project management experience
- Graduate and School leaver recruitment and development experience in a professional services environment
- An understanding of the apprenticeship levy
- Strong oral and written communication skills
For further information please contact Jaime Marks at firstname.lastname@example.org