Learning & Development Coordinator [Professional Services] – New York City
A top tier firm is seeking a well-presented Learning & Development Coordinator to join their team in New York City. This individual will be a crucial point of support to the L&D team and help coordinate the day-to-day activities of the broader department.
- Global high-performing organization
- Long term career and learning opportunities
- Generous compensation package
The L&D Coordinator will act as a point of contact for all administrative activities of the L&D department. Expect to maintain and update L&D documentation, support training & development initiatives and the firm’s LMS, own event administration (room booking, invites, materials), and assist on ad-hoc projects as necessary.
The L&D Coordinator must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and the ability to manage multiple deadlines. We are looking for someone high-energy, positive and client-focused with previous experience in L&D or Training & Development in a complex, matrixed environment.
You Must Have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in HR, L&D or other related field
- Previous Legal industry experience is strongly preferred
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Proficiency in PC applications like MS office is desired
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or four years of HR experience in lieu of a degree is required
For further details please contact Abby Judelman on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code AJ/15671
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.