Our client is a leading global Engineering consultancy looking for a Learning and Development Digital Specialist to join their team.
Locations: London, Manchester or Bath, England United Kingdom
The L&D Digital Specialist will join a small dynamic team to lead on the design and implementation of fantastic digital learning solutions for our global business. This is a new role and emerging space for the organisation.
The role is best suited to someone who is confident advising on alternative approaches to learning and producing high-quality, innovative content with limited direction. Simply launching new initiatives isn’t enough; launching, communicating, landing, embedding and evaluating the impact is essential.
- Design learning experiences on the new LXP (cornerstone) using a variety of media that engage diverse audiences and drive forward retention and application.
- Source and curate content from external providers to feed into guided learning journeys and programs.
- Partner with internal SME’s to create engaging digital learning content to share knowledge and skills.
- Interpret LXP data to make recommendations on content, approach and impact.
- Build and maintain digital social learning channels to enable knowledge sharing and engagement.
- Research new learning solutions and make recommendations that help deliver the global learning strategy.
Skills, Education and Experience Required :
- Experience within a comparable L&D role with a thorough understanding of the end-to-end L&D lifecycle.
- Ideally you will have some hands-on experience partnering with technical experts in a similar context (e.g. engineering, tech, R&D, etc.).
- Experience creating first-class digital learning content together with broad experience of authoring tools and working knowledge of an LXP
- Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to work collaboratively with global teams.
- The ability to learn and adapt at pace in order to provide ideas and solutions across diverse contexts and stakeholder groups.
- Some flexibility with regard to working hours and travel to accommodate a global L&D team and stakeholders
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.