An established technology company with global presence is looking for an experienced Learning & Development Director to join their team in Malaysia.
• Regional exposure – supporting Asia and travelling required
• Team management role
• International working environment
• Stable company in growth mode
You would be responsible for managing all aspects of learning and development for senior level employees across the region. You would drive critical training programs and reinforce a high performance culture, partner with key stakeholders to advise on talent management and apply best practices, conduct research, propose tailored initiatives, advise on latest trends around talent management and development, and drive and implement programs on business, leadership and career development.
The role would suit someone who enjoys working within an international and dynamic environment, appreciates the value of engaging with various stakeholders, comfortable with public speaking, and able to communicate clearly with different client groups. You would need to have a sense of responsibility, initiative, and capability of being able to manage the deliverable within tight timelines.
You must have -
• Minimum 10 years of experience preferably in IT or Consulting industries
• A self-starter, entrepreneurial, driven and able to work in a quick pace environment with a high level of results orientation
• Strong knowledge of the latest trends and practices in the learning and development community
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to advice, influence and consult with senior business leaders
• Relevant start-up experience would be advantageous
For further details please contact Wanxin Phang now +65 6493 1873 or send your details on email@example.com quoting reference - WP/13694.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.