Our client is a leading discovery platform, established 13 years ago and has recently just gone public so it is a very exciting time for the business as they continue their growth trajectory. The business now has over 1000 people globally and has a number of exclusive partnerships with top publishers around the globe.
We are looking for a Learning & Development Director to join our HR group as a senior expert in the global OD team and to be a champion and driver of the company’s L&D strategy. In this role, you’ll be responsible for establishing and enhancing global learning, development and engagement programs that enable our organization, teams, managers and employees to grow personally and professionally.
You’ll work closely with various business and HR teams to support company wide growth initiatives. You will manage people-development programs processes and play a key role in promoting a culture of continuous growth in a practical and applicable way. The position is an opportunity to make a difference. The L&D Director holds major degrees of freedom in identifying needs and in providing creative solutions. If you are passionate about people and see yourself as an influencer and a change agent please get in touch!
What’s the job?
- Design, lead and implement the L&D roadmap including programs and initiatives in the below domains:
- Leadership & Management Development
- High Potential Development/ Talent Management programs
- DEI related educational programs
- Understand the global business strategy and the hybrid work context, proactively diagnose the organizational challenges and tailor global and local L&D solutions per unique need.
- Develop and implement the roadmap for developing people-management capabilities with a focus on leading in a hybrid environment, including leadership; management training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Create tools, frameworks, programs, and standards to support employees’ growth based on employee life cycle.
- Play a major role in developing the company culture embedding it in all the people related practices.
- Undertake research on a range of L&D related topics as well as lead testing of new tools, to assist in preparation of new initiatives.
- Work with the HRBP team and with leadership to initiate new programs or implement program changes, refinements, and improvements.
- Organize events and interventions such as training sessions, focus groups and consultation meetings.
- Act as a consultant and source of knowledge in your area of expertise.
- Monitor and evaluate the status of the L&D plan and budget usage, monthly, quarterly and yearly, keeping track of multiple project timelines and deliverables.
- Manage vendors, contracts, and invoice process.
- 8-10 years of L&D/OD experience: mandatory
- Experience driving L&D roadmap in a global workforce: mandatory
- Proven change management experience in a technology and high growth environment strongly preferred
- Able to work effectively with cross functional teams while influencing key contributors and peers to work towards common goals
- Comfortable pitching the L&D concepts to various business stakeholders including senior management and executives;
- Highly analytical with the ability to gather and interpret data
- Highly skilled in preparing and delivering presentations and other written content
- Constant curiosity and interest in keeping up with trends and learning best practices
- High proficiency in English writing and speaking
- Energetic, positive, highly engaged and motivated
Job code: TD/16192
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.