An established technology company with global presence is looking for an experienced Learning & Development Manager to join their team in Malaysia.
• Regional exposure – supporting Asia and travelling required
• International working environment
• Stable company in growth mode
Reporting to the Learning & Development Director, you will work closely with the global team to set up the L&D framework for the region. You will serve as an internal L&D consultant to the management team and stakeholders to understand their requirements and provide learning solutions that are in line with the business strategies. Apart from designing and planning the training programs, you are also required to deliver and facilitate the training for the managers.
The role would suit someone who enjoys working within an international and dynamic environment, appreciates the value of engaging with various stakeholders, comfortable with public speaking, and able to communicate clearly with different client groups. You would need to have a sense of responsibility, initiative, and capability of being able to manage the deliverable within tight timelines.
You must have -
• Minimum 7 years of experience preferably in IT or Consulting industries
• A self-starter, entrepreneurial, driven and able to work in a quick pace environment with a high level of results orientation
• Strong knowledge of the latest trends and practices in the learning and development community
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to advice, influence and consult with senior business leaders
• Relevant start-up experience would be advantageous
For further details please contact Wanxin Phang now +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference - WP/13693.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.