12 months Contract
A global FMCG MNC who is the leading player in the industry is looking for an experienced Learning & Development Manager to join their newly formed team in Singapore.
- Regional exposure
- Regional learning experience
- Stakeholders engagement
As the L&D Manager, you will develop learning materials that help both colleagues and partners to understand the new way of working and processes. You will also understand from the regional process leads in project teams on the changes of processes and what needs to be communicated and educated at a detail level. You will serve as an internal L&D consultant to the management team and stakeholders to understand their requirements and provide learning solutions that are in line with the business strategies. Apart from designing and planning the training programs and materials, you are also required to deliver and facilitate the training for the managers on a regional level.
The role would suit someone who enjoys working within an international and organised environment, appreciates the value of engaging with various stakeholders, comfortable with public speaking, and able to communicate clearly with different client groups. You would need to have a sense of responsibility, initiative, and capability of being able to manage the deliverable within tight timelines.
You must have -
- Minimum 7 years of experience in learning and development in a regional/corporate role
- Track record of developing training materials of business processes for multiple countries
- Ability and confidence communicate with stakeholders across various levels
- Understanding on finance-related process will be advantageous
- A self-starter, driven and able to work in a quick pace environment with a high level of results orientation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
For further details please contact Wanxin Phang now +65 6493 1873 or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference - WP/13653.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration Number: R1328357
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.