Our client is a leading Global Financial Services firm, looking for an experienced Learning & Development Manager, to support their Americas region.
- Provide strategic advice
- Blue-chip firm
- Part of Talent, Learning and Inclusion COE
The Learning & Development Manager partners closely with HRBPs and regional Talent Leads to design and deliver training that have a significant business impact. As the Learning and Development Manager for the Americas region, this person will have an impact on all phases of the talent lifecycle and will assist with building on the excellent learning culture already in place.
This person will manage and lead in the design and the implementation of the core learning curriculum for the Americas region. They will also manage and facilitate Employee Induction programs to assist employees with getting acclimated into the company’s culture. The L&D Manager will also function as an advisor to the HR Business Partner team & Global and Regional Talent Leads in all areas of training and development that are business specific, aligned to business strategy and make a real impact
In Addition You Must Have:
- 7+ years previous demonstrable success in a Learning and Development role, with experience in training design, development, delivery
- End-to-end program management experience
- Strong instructional design background where you've had extensive experience conceptualizing, creating, and delivering trainings
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to work within ambiguity
- Ability to evaluate, prioritize, escalate and problem solve in high pressure situations
- Ability to deliver / facilitate Learning and Development programs to a high quality
- An understanding of learning tools, including instructor-led, workshop, group, on-the-job learning, and online and mobile learning
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Proficient in the use of LMS systems (Cornerstone)
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Training and Development or a related discipline is desirable.
For further details please contact Gordon Kir on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code GJK/16698.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.