Our client, a leading global asset management firm with an enviable portfolio and reputation is looking to hire an experienced, skilled and confident APAC Learning & Development Manager with a strong Financial Services background and solid track record.
- Plan, budget and manage APAC Learning and Development initiatives
- Work in consultation with the Global Talent Development Team, Regional Business Heads and local Country HR to discuss and prioritize Learning and Development needs at the different levels (i.e. country and regional priorities)
- Support Global Talent Development Team in driving key learning and development agenda in APAC including the implementation of globally identified leadership, professional and technical skills’ programs in the region
- Plan the annual APAC Training Calendar
- Facilitate new joiners orientation programs in Singapore
- Manage the APAC Internship and Graduate Program; responsible for the Internship and Graduate Programme Management plan, budget and manage headcount
- Work in consultation with regional business heads and country HR to understand the desk and country needs and requirements for interns and graduates
- Build the employer brand through campus-related activities
Minimum 8 - 10 years of experience in L&D, Talent (early careers & talent development/management), engagement surveys/OD, performance management & teambuilding.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Exposure/experience using IT systems (eg Workday, Webex, LMS)
For further details please contact Fleur Daniell on +65 6493 1873 or share your details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code: FSD/13845
EA License Number: 14C6917
Registration Number: R1764804
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only