An established technology MNC who is one the leading player in the industry is looking for an experienced Learning & Development to join their team in Singapore.
- Regional exposure
- Regional learning experience
- Stakeholders engagement
Reporting to the Senior Manager for Learning & Development, you will be looking after the development of managerial level employees and also the sales development program. You will serve as an internal L&D consultant to the management team and stakeholders to understand their requirements and provide learning solutions that are in line with the business strategies. Apart from designing and planning the training programs, you are also required to deliver and facilitate the training for the managers.
The role would suit someone who enjoys working within an international and organised environment, appreciates the value of engaging with various stakeholders, comfortable with public speaking, and able to communicate clearly with different client groups. You would need to have a sense of responsibility, initiative, and capability of being able to manage the deliverable within tight timelines.
You must have -
- Minimum 8 years of experience with at least 5 years in B2B sales training experience in an MNC environment (preferably in IT or Consulting)
- At least 3 years tenure in each job
- Ability and confidence communicate with stakeholders across various levels
- A self-starter, driven and able to work in a quick pace environment with a high level of results orientation
For further details please contact Jiemin Xu now +65 6493 1873 or send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference - JX/12654.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1549091
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.