Learning & Development Manager (Global Law Firm) – Chicago or Kansas City
Based in Chicago or Kansas City, a global law firm is looking to hire an L&D Manager to support strategic organization-wide projects and deliver learning solutions to all staff. This is an excellent opportunity to collaborate with a broader L&D team to design and deliver effective learning initiatives and enable employees to work at their greatest potential.
The ideal candidate MUST have exposure to a partnership environment and experience within the professional services industry. An accounting or legal services background with be most advantageous.
- Global legal powerhouse
- Strong career prospects based on success
- Generous total compensation package
This individual will be responsible for a number of talent management initiatives and will work with key stakeholders on needs analysis, design, project management, delivery and evaluation of the core training curriculum.
The qualified candidate will possess:
- 4 -5 year's of experience
- Legal/ professional services background in a partnership environment;
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Organizational Development or related field;
- LMS or learning technologies experience ;
- Excellent project management skills working under tight deadlines;
- Strong track record of design, implementation and facilitation of best practice training and development programs;
- Exposure to working as part of a global organisation and working across different time zones and cultures;
- Ability to confidentially manage and influence senior leaders through change.
For further details please contact Alison Maclurkin on firstname.lastname@example.org Job Code AMC/14621a #LI-AM1