Our client is a Global investment manager servicing both institutional and retail clients around the world. Their business is diversified across equity, fixed-income and multi-asset strategies.
The head of HR is now looking to hire a Senior Digital Learning and Campaign Manager. This is a vital position within the organisation and is positioned across both the HR team and the Marketing department. You will work closely with both departments in order to put together a sales training plan that works across the globe to position their products and get the very best out of their people. The learning plans need to be structured in a way that allow people to be able to utilise online learning platforms whilst combining this with face to face training.
- Plan, support, design and organise asset management trainings according to priorities in Europe, Asia and US, with a focus on Sales and client needs.
- Create online learning assets, both for internal as well as for external use (e.g. by distributors).
- Design, create and manage pan-European online product marketing campaigns, including but not limited to educative elements, for sophisticated fund buyers and distributors.
The role will be based in London, but would require frequent travel to European offices.
To apply for this position you must be:
- Degree Educated.
- Solid experience in relevant fields (digital learning and digital marketing), preferably within financial services.
- Experience in interacting with demanding clients such as Fund Distributors.
- In-depth knowledge of online learning tools and methodologies, with a focus on the Asset Management /Financial Industry.
- In depth knowledge in orchestrating online marketing campaigns with sophisticated B2B clients.
- Ability and flexibility to work in to work in a complex, global network and in virtual teams.
- Fluency in English is essential, with other European Languages desirable.
For further information please contact Kirstin MacLaren on firstname.lastname@example.org.