Our client is a top London law firm looking for an L&D Manager with a legal background. Applications will not be accepted from candidates who have not previously worked in a law firm or who do not have specific legal experience.
- Management of and delivery on the annual legal development programme
- Strategic management of the Business Services development programme
- Line management responsibility for one Learning & Development Advisor
- Acting as a subject-matter expert for all learning queries
- 6-8 years’ experience of learning and development in a legal environment
- Experience working as a qualified lawyer
- Experience in design and delivery of workshops
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills
- Experience of development centres
- People management experience and aptitude
- Able to work with senior stakeholders to scope, design and implement training
- Experience of carrying out observation and giving feedback
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
For further details please contact Jaime Marks at firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code JGM/12823.