Our client is a top law firm looking to hire a Learning & Development Manager to join its top notch Learning & Development team. The team provides courses, coaching and customised sessions to individuals, teams and groups both internal and external to the firm. A variety of teaching and learning methods including presentations, case studies and role plays are used to ensure that peoples’ different learning styles are catered for.
- Fully develop and implement learning interventions to enhance the skills of partners, associates and business services staff globally
- Design and deliver performance development/business skills learning and development programmes and revise existing portfolio as appropriate
- Assist in the delivery of compulsory development programmes globally
- Undertake needs analyses, produce project plans, conduct associated research and deliver on improvement projects for teams as required.
- Participate fully in the activities of the Learning and Development team and the wider HR team
- Experience providing training in a professional services environment
- Strong presentation skills - engaging, articulate, facilitative, and structured
- Experience in designing both classroom and bespoke business skill programmes
- Interest in and knowledge of management in theory and in practice
- Self-confident, self-aware and able to give and accept feedback
- Project management experience
- Solution-orientated, persistent and determined
- Collaborative - works effectively with and through teams
- Commercially aware - understands the economic environment and market trends
- Willingness to travel internationally
For further details please contact Jaime Marks at email@example.com. Job Code JGM/12983.