We are partnering with a renowned Global Professional Services provider to hire an experienced Learning and Development Manager to be based either Kuala Lumpur or Singapore.
• Well established organisation
• A collaborative and dynamic work environment
• Good regional exposure
Reporting to the South East Asia HR Director, the Learning and Development Manager (South East Asia) is responsible to develop and deliver learning programs for both Consulting and Business Services Team across South East Asia. You will be part of the South East Asia People team, leading a team of two to ensure smooth delivery of L&D programs and initiatives.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
• Engage with senior leadership team to share to L&D strategy and drive key decisions where needed
• Work closely with Asia Pacific L&D team on Global and/or Regional L&D initiatives
• Continually create, develop and lead SEA-relevant learning programs
• Design new contents, refreshing material, and/ or collaborating with vendors to ensure L&D programs are run smoothly
• Facilitate training sessions
• Develop and manage L&D Budget
• Manage vendor relationships
Ideally, you will need a minimum of 10 of relevant work experience in the preferably in the management consultancy space. In order to excel in this role, you should have strong stakeholder management skills, an eye for details and have an excellent communication skills.
In addition, you will have the following:
• University educated with a degree in Human Resources or other business related degree
• Skilled in PowerPoint and agility to learn and use digital tools such as Zoom, Trello, Slack
• Exceptional organizational and process management skills
For further details please contact Hazel Kok by sending in your CV to HK@elliottscotthr.com
Job Code: HK/15856
EA Licence No: 14C6917
Registration No: R1879619
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.