Our client is a top law firm looking to hire a Senior L&D Executive to support the Head of Learning & Development in the effective delivery of L&D to the trainee population.
Reporting to the UK/Europe Head of L&D, the job holder will be required to design and deliver the firm's graduate, apprentice, paralegal and legal executive training programmes. This will also include scheduling, organising and administering the programmes . It is essential that the incumbent communicates effectively at all levels, works well within a team, has a service orientated approach and has excellent organisational skills.
Experience and Skills Required
- Proven experience in a learning and development/training role, preferably within a partnership/professional services environment and on an international basis.
- Experience of successfully designing, delivering, scheduling , organising and administrating seminars is essential
- A good working knowledge of MS packages and IT proficiency essential
- Experience of identifying training and development needs and sourcing appropriate training
- Communicates effectively at all levels, both verbally and written
- Proactive approach and positive attitude, enthusiastic and outgoing
- Service oriented approach
- Persuading and influencing skills
- Training delivery expertise
- Strong IT skills
- Team player
- Self motivated
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach
- Flexibility to work additional hours if required
We are looking for someone who has learning and development experience ideally from the legal sector, but will also be interested in speaking to candidates from financial or professional services’ backgrounds.
For further information please contact Kirstin MacLaren at firstname.lastname@example.org