A major European Investment Bank is looking for a dynamic and determined learning professional to join its team at Learning and Development Program Manager
- Engaging, consultative role
- Investment banking industry
- Dynamic working environment
You will support the Head of Learning & Development to design and implement the Asia Pacific L&D strategic objectives, you will consult with key business stakeholders and the HR leadership team to identify needs in order to design, develop and deliver effective learning solutions. As well as having responsibility for the development of various programs you will review existing training courses and customise these to ensure continued relevance and effectiveness. Additionally, you will be responsible for the evaluation of training and will get involved in various regional projects.
The ideal candidate will be university educated with a degree in human resources or other business subject. You will possess a sound understanding and strong track record of instructional design and training evaluation as well as being accredited in various psychometric assessments such. You should have well developed consulting and networking abilities as well as excellent organisation and project management skills.
We are also looking for the following –
- Minimum of eight years’ learning and development experience with previous experience in the financial services industry a must
- Strong knowledge of the latest trends and practices in the learning and development community
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to advise, influence and consult with senior business leaders
- Singaporeans only
For further details please contact Jiemin Xu on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code JX/13143
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
EA Licence No:14C6917
Registration No: R1549091