Our client, a major global financial services firm, is seeking a dynamic, experienced leadership development expert to design and deliver training initiatives to Hong Kong population and across APAC.
• Exposure to business leaders and HR stakeholders
• Combination of strategy, design, stakeholder management, and execution
• Contribute to local and regional projects
Reporting directly to the Head of Talent and Development, you will be responsible for consulting with key stake holders to identify learning needs and deliver learning solutions. You will work closely with members of the learning and talent teams and HR business partners at the country, regional and global level.
The successful candidate be a highly strategic thinker, able to align their learning strategies with high-level business goals, and collaborate with a diverse range of stakeholders and colleagues. At the same time, they will be hands-on in all aspects of their work, and a strong deliverer of training programs to key populations.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least 8 years of experience in relevant leadership development and L&D roles
• Fluent written and spoken English and Cantonese
• Degree qualification, and ideally further qualifications in the learning or psychology space
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at email@example.com
Job code: HM/14351
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.