If you enjoy being part of someone’s career development journey then this would be an exciting opportunity for you. My client is a one of the most established law firms globally and they are looking for a passionate L&D professional to join their team.
• Professional work environment
• Regional coverage
• Autonomous role
Reporting to the Head of HR you will play a key role in managing various L&D programmes in the region. Specifically, you will be responsible for the end to end L&D support such as working with internal key stakeholders, managing 3rd party vendors, ensuring L&D programmes are managed effectively and conducting post training evaluation. We are looking for someone with strong L&D coordination experience as well as someone who is highly independent. You will have a minimum of 4 year’s relevant experience gained from fast paced and hands-on work environment.
In addition we are looking for:
• Attentive to details, highly organized and be able to meet deadlines
• Strong presentation and communications skills
• Ability to work independently, proactive, confident, positive mindset with strong dedication to result
• Language fluency English is a must
For further details please contact Hayley McArthur on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code HM/14158
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.