Learning & Development Specialist – New York, NY
A well-renowned multinational corporation is looking to hire an individual to be based in New York City to manage all aspect of learning administration and assist in creating engaging learning experiences.
- Junior role
- Diverse and innovative industry
- Strong growth prospects based on career success
Working closely with L&D program leaders, you will be responsible for supporting on-site learning programs, helping design new technology-based programs, managing all learning management system administration, and other ad-hoc duties as needed.
The ideal candidate is strategic, a self-starter and works well under pressure. You must have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to maintain a high standard of confidentiality. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) is desired.
In addition you must have:
- 2-3 years of experience in Learning & Development
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Learning Management System knowledge or experience in other learning technologies
For further details please contact Priyanka Krishnan-D’Souza on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code PKD/14399b