Learning & Development Specialist [Professional Services] – New York City
A top tier firm is seeking a well-rounded Learning & Development Specialist to join their team in New York City. This individual will be a jack of all trades and work with the broader L&D team to deliver on firmwide learning initiatives.
- Global high-performing organization
- Long term career and learning opportunities
- Generous compensation package
The L&D Specialist will provide updates, troubleshoot issues and manage vendor relationships related to the firm’s learning and development programs. The ideal candidate must be organized and proactive, with some working knowledge of instructional design technologies.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines is a must. Previous experience in L&D or Training and Development in a complex, matrixed environment is preferred.
You must have:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in HR or L&D
- Previous Legal industry experience is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of e-Learning applications, tools, and standards
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
For further details please contact Priyanka Krishnan D'Souza on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code PKD/15498
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.