Our client is looking to a Learning Manager. This role will report into Head of Learning and development.
- Dublin Ireland, based
The Learning Manager handles all aspects of learning solutions from initial discussion to delivery of the end to end learning solution. The Learning Manager is highly organised, flexible, and comfortable with change and dealing with multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.
- Analyse learning needs in line with business and talent strategy.
- Develop and deliver best in class sustainable learning solutions to enable high impact virtual learning experience
- Apply instructional design to ensure best solutions are created
- Increase social and informal learning solutions and incorporate into learning design
- Where needed provide excellent facilitation to engage audience in virtual or face to face environments
- Partner with vendors and/or stakeholders to design and deliver best in class learning solutions
- Apply project management best practices to ensure timely delivery
- Clearly communicate with stakeholders and HR/Talent community
- Oversees localization and translation of materials where required
- Enable data and insights to improve learner experience and accelerate performance
Skills, Education and Experience Required:
- Learning Project Management experience is essential
- Experience of delivering blended learning or talent solutions in complex organization.
- Experience with Learning systems, applications, and tools is an advantage
- Virtual classroom and e-learning experience is an advantage
- Interest in emerging learning trends
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work with global cross-functional, virtual and diverse teams
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.