Our client is a global investment business and due to business success is continuing to grow their global Learning and Development offering. Leveraging digital learning, working very closely with business and continuing to take a blended learning approach.
- London or Dublin based
- Flexible work pattern
Purpose of the Role
The Learning Manager handles all aspects of learning solutions from initial discussion to delivery of the end to end learning solution. The Learning Manager is highly organized, flexible, and comfortable with change and dealing with multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.
- Analyze learning needs in line with business and Talent strategy
- Develop and deliver best in class sustainable learning solutions to enable high impact virtual learning experience
- Apply instructional design to ensure best solutions are created
- Increase social and informal learning solutions and incorporate into learning design
- Where needed provide excellent facilitation to engage audience in virtual or face to face environments
- Partner with vendors and/or stakeholders to design and deliver best in class learning solutions
- Apply project management best practices to ensure timely delivery
- Clearly communicate with stakeholders and HR/Talent community
- Oversees localization and translation of materials where required
- Enable data and insights to improve learner experience and accelerate performance
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Relevant degree and/or qualifications
- Experience of delivering blended learning or Talent solutions in complex organizations, ideally financial or professional services.
- Learning Project Management experience is essential
- Experience with Learning systems, applications, and tools is an advantage
- Virtual classroom and elearning experience is an advantage
- Interest in emerging learning trends
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work with global cross-functional, virtual and diverse teams
For further details please contact Kirstin Hunt on email@example.com.
Job code KH/16046.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.