Learning Project Manager
- London based
- Great flexible working set-up
Our client is a global investment business and due to business success is continuing to grow their global Learning and Development offering. They are currently looking to hire a Learning Manager who will be responsible for setting up the Learning Academy for their investment business.
The individual will support the accountable executives and committee members in the design, implementation and future iterations of the learning academy to create a training path that is fit for purpose, ensuring it is set up for the future. The Learning Manager will need to be highly organized, flexible, and comfortable with change and dealing with multiple stakeholders in a complex environment, ideally with an understanding of an asset management / finanaical services firm.
- Lead the development and launch of the Learning Academy project working with the committee menebers and wider investment business.
- Manage budgets to ensure training costs are in keeping with budgets.
- Work closely with wider management and IMLT to ensure the programme is future focussed.
- Ensure the training academy meets regulatory and career development needs.
- Analyze learning needs in line with business and Talent strategy.
- Develop and deliver best in class sustainable learning solutions to enable high impact virtual learning experience.
- Increase social and informal learning solutions and incorporate into learning design.
- Partner with vendors and/or stakeholders to design and deliver best in class learning solutions
- Clearly communicate with stakeholders and HR/Talent community
- Oversee localization and translation of materials if required
- Enable data and insights to improve learner experience and accelerate performance
- Partner with stakeholders to determine success metrics and measure impact of the Academy
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Experience of delivering blended learning or Talent solutions in complex organizations
- Learning Project Management experience is essential
- Experience with Learning systems, applications, and tools is an advantage
- Virtual classroom and elearning experience is an advantage
- Interest in emerging learning trends
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work with global cross-functional, virtual and diverse teams
For further details please contact Kirstin Hunt on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job code AS/16050.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.